After letting my dog, Leo, outside a little after 4 a.m., I went back to bed and started to drift into sleep mode. I then saw myself mention something about going to Heaven (New Jerusalem). Then I uttered, "Galatians 6."
I opened my eyes. I grabbed my journal and wrote this down before I would forget and laid there in bed thinking if I should try and sleep again or read the whole chapter in the Scriptures. I couldn't resist wondering so I looked up Galatians 6 and here's what I gathered...
Having humility towards others when we catch them doing wrong; not boasting; not sowing in our flesh which leads to ruin but sowing in the field of the Spirit and reap from the Spirit 👉🏼 EVERLASTING LIFE.
Also, not to give up and grow weary but to keep going, persevering, until due time, we will reap the harvest (some versions mention harvest of blessings). This could also mean at the final harvest when Yahshua judges the nations and we enter our sabbatical rest.
Galatians (Gal) 6:8-9 CJB
[8] Those who keep sowing in the field of their old nature, in order to meet its demands, will eventually reap ruin; but those who keep sowing in the field of the Spirit will reap from the Spirit everlasting life. [9] So let us not grow weary of doing what is good; for if we don’t give up, we will in due time reap the harvest.
No comments:
Post a Comment